Saturday 18 December 2010

Day 15


Hey, Come to Me!

How to attract what you desire.

Published: December 12, 2010
John HollandHey, Come to Me - John Holland

by JOHN HOLLAND

Your thoughts are more powerful than you think.
MOST PEOPLE DON’T REALIZE how powerful thoughts are and how each thought has its own unique energy signature, so it’s not hard to subscribe to the notion that: “You are what you think.” You’re a magnetic energy being – so that when you have a conscious thought – it’s immediately lodged in your magnetic field, which is more commonly known as your aura. When that thought remains in this field for any length of time, it often radiates out to be absorbed into the Universe.
It’s easy to imagine what’s likely to happen to someone who constantly fears certain things will occur in their life. They’re consciously thinking about it, dwelling on it, obsessing about it, feeding their precious energy into it. The net result is that they end up sending that stream of fear-based thought out into the Universe. It’s like they’re holding up a sign above their head with a giant arrow saying: “Hey, come to me!” So, it usually does. As a result, you’ll hear them say: “I knew this was going to happen!” It’s not rocket science to see that we attract what we think.
Recently I returned from a break in the UK and a week in sunny Spain. I wasn’t particularly looking forward to the 10-12 hour journey back home. The fact that I had to take two planes wasn’t helping my worrying about the connection, when I heard the first leg of my journey was delayed by over an hour. I decided right then I better change my thoughts at that moment. Even though the first flight took off over an hour late from England, when I got to New York I could feel the level of worry rising as the security check-in was taking a long time moving people through. I immediately put the thought in my head: “Everything will work out perfectly.” I repeated it over and over as I watched the minutes click by, and my boarding time on the next flight getting closer. I maintained the positive thought and relaxed. With a very long line still ahead, I held onto the thought that I was going to make the next flight as planned. Sure enough, another airline official took up a position at the security desk, waved to me, and opened up a new line. I was first to go through it.
I looked at my watch and knew that the next flight should be boarding as I ran through the huge airport halls looking for my gate. When I arrived at the gate breathless, I saw that my connecting flight was actually delayed by 15 minutes. So, in the end I had time to relax and get my breath back. Not only did I make the flight but also had the choice of where I wanted to sit since it was not a full flight. I thanked the Universe as I looked out the window and headed home. I did secretly wonder, had I focused on missing the connection, whether that extra security gate would have opened, and would that have meant I missed the connection?
I believe that holding onto the thought: “Everything will work perfectly” did actually help. We are such powerful magnetic beings that we don’t even realize it! You’ve heard the saying: like attracts like – well it’s really more about: frequency attracting the same frequency. Everything is made up of energy, which includes you and me. Since we’re energy, it’s highly probable that we will tune in to and attract the same frequency that we resonate. If you’re afraid – you’ll attract fear; if you’re kind – you’ll attract kindness; when you’re grateful – you’ll attract prosperity. As we think, we begin to feel; as we feel, we vibrate; when we vibrate, we start to attract. You’ll attract exactly what you’re resonating.
John Holland is an internationally renowned psychic medium and teacher who lectures, demonstrates, and reads for private clients; and who has spent more than 20 years developing his abilities. Visitwww.JohnHolland.com.

No comments: