Wednesday 29 December 2010

Day 28

I am reading Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life (Gawain, Shakti) and it is amazing. The exercises are simple to do and you feel wonderful afterwards.

One exercise is to imagine your desire in a pink bubble and to set it free, "this symbolises that you are emotionally "letting go" of it. Now it is free to float around in the universe, attracting and gathering energy for its manifestation. There is nothing more you need to do". It was very freeing but I had a little doubt - was that it? Is that all I do? Awesome.

Rhonda Byrne says all we need to do is to feel good in this moment and all we want will come to us. So, I am working on that, all day and night. She also talks about love and how that make a difference to manifesting all we want to us. So, I am working on feeling love and attaching it to winning the lotto.

To manifesting millions xx

In

No comments: