Thursday 30 December 2010

Day 29

I found Debbie Ford and Facebook and checked her out and went to her website www.debbieford.com. Not only is it full of wonderful resources, there is a link to another site where you can do courses on Make yourself a money magnet and Money Karma which i paid only$1 each for an 8 week course. I am so excited and feel so blessed! I definitely recommend the make yourself a money magnet course. I also signed up for Debbie Ford's course on Overcoming Self-Sabotage for $10 plus I received bountiful bonuses. So excited!


I say my affirmations.


I work out what I will do with my winnings.


I work out who I will tell and why.


I work on feeling good now.


I work on opening my heart to allow what I want to come into my reality, as what you want is already inside of you.


"Knock on the door" came up in my Angel card reading tonight. So i imagined myself knocking on the lotto door lol. Then i read (in make yourself a money magnet) that each time you put into practice a technique, you are, in fact, knocking on the door of all you want and it will open up soon. So keep knocking because I am!


I also found a website on how to manifest a miracle (i forgot to write down address) he says;
- manifesting is easy and not hard work at all
- make your thoughts manifest into reality
- conscious awareness and knowledge of manifesting what you want by thinking about it
- correlation between your thoughts and what comes into your life
- what do you need to do to make your thoughts tangible?
- When you feel good, good things are attracted to you
- 1) Ask for what you want i.e. I want to win multi-millions in the lotto on 31.12.10
- 2) The universe answers your request. The law of attraction (universe) will begin to match up with what you have just asked for. So ask for more money and the universe lines up for you in your future experience.
- 3) You must become aligned with what it is you have been asking for and receive your stuff.
- becoming aligned with your desires means that you must be sending out a vibration - feelings/mood that is in harmony with what you asked for.
- To become aligned with your desires; 
1) Pretend you already have what you want. What you are doing is feeling as if you already achieved the desire. Visualise yourself in possession of what you want and feel it as if it is already here.
- 2) Feel good now = you are in alignment with everything you consider to be good.
- it is easy!
- You manifest everyday, in order to manifest stuff you do want you have to become deliberate about what you feel.
- You cannot be miserable and manifest multi-millions
- Bad moods escalate the amount of negative circumstances that are attracted to you.
- See yourself with what you want
- Get excited!
- Stay in alignment with desires = manifest all you want, all the time.
- On an everyday basis, do the techniques to remain aligned with desires and manifestation occurs
- Manifestation magnet
- Feel good all day and more good comes to you
- Manifestation comes to you by the emotion and feeling behind your words.
- Do not be attached to the outcome
- feel good=attract things you associate with being good.
- Visualise your desire to manifest, feels good but include your vibration the feelings that you do not currently have the desire in your life yet and it is counter-productive.
- You cannot want something and not include it into your vibration.
- Feel good with the purpose of feeling good.
- Find lots of different ways to feel good all day, everyday. It is worth it!
- Manifestation through multiple feel good processes used all throughout the day, you consistently increase the emotions you expand. As a result, manifestation of your thoughts occurs consistently and both immediately and in the long-term.


This information has helped me by solidifying the The Secret The Power teachings and I feel inspired that what I want, wants me too and I will use my energy and mind space to feel awesome in the now.


To manifesting millions xx

No comments: