Thursday 23 December 2010

Day 22

I brought copy of The Power by Rhonda Byrne today and it has a section on manifesting money and she talks about winning the lotto - yippee!!

In the Power Rhonda says ' You can see the law of attraction working when people win the lottery. They imagined and felt with all their heart that they wold win the lottery. They spoke about when they win the lottery, not if they win the lottery, and they planned and imagined what they will do when they won. And they won!' p. 152.

Affirmations;
I have an endless supply of money
Money never runs out
I have an abundance of money
I have plenty of money
Money comes to me easily and effortlessly

I talk to my friends about what I will do with the money when I win multi-millions and it feels away from me - a mixture of hope, disbelief and I question myself, am I crazy to believe that I will win multi-millions? Is it really possible for me, to win multi-millions and have all my dreams come true? How do I breakthrough my mindset so I am believing with every inch of being that I am a multi-million? When is the law of attraction going to sink in to the point I am applying the law of attraction to my whole life, all the time?

After I wrote this, I checked my Facebook and found these words of wisdom by SmashFit
'You want..and want, and want, and want. But what are you doing differently to get it? Desire is only the first step in achieving, then you have to LET GO of what is. Let go of wrong choices, destructive thoughts, and holding-you back people. Your dreams won't magically happen doing exactly same things. The only way to arrive at your goal is to leave where you are.' Perfect.

To manifesting millions xx

No comments: