Friday 3 December 2010

Day 3

How do you make having multimillions a reality for you?
I pondered this question and put it into a day to day reality for me and it feels possible. I thought about how different my life would be and it scared the crap out of me which meant I was blocking the flow of energy needed to manifest this reality. But, now it feels more down to earth and I feel excited!!! Travel, creating great memories and experiences for my son (and him having all he wants because he has gone without for many years) for myself and for my friends.

Listened to John Assarf again and more information stood out to me so will put into practice to retrain my brain for wealth and prosperity.

Imagined what I will do with all the money.

Said affirmations.

Researching how the brain works.

No comments: