Monday 20 December 2010

Day 20

How do I have a breakthrough within my mind causing me to believe without a doubt that I have won multi-millions in the lotto?

How to breakthrough the old mindset (not winning and other negative beliefs) to new mindset (winner, won it in my mind and then it manifested in my reality)?

Reading You Own the Power: Stories And Exercises To Inspire And Unleash The Force Within and it is helpful to open my mind and continue on the spiritual path.

Lessons I am learning -
- patience
- trust that everything is happening in the right time-frame and everything is happening perfectly
- it is important to step out the day to day living and get to know yourself, to have space where you can just be yourself and meditate.
- belief in the impossible made possible
- thoughts are things - "whatever you can conceive, believe you will achieve" - Napoleon Hill

Lots to ponder and work out,

To manifesting millions xx

No comments: