Friday 3 December 2010

Day 2

Today, has been an interesting day of getting my head around the concept that I have won the money and I am just waiting for it to manifest in the physical world. Trying to fool myself and act as if i am a multi-millionaire which is hard to do when you are unable to act out and do what you will do when you really are a multi-millionaire. And it is especially challenging when you have never handled multi-millions before in your life! But, I will persist because it is achievable, it really is, especially when you consider we can have, be and do anything our heart's desires.

What I did today;
  • Said affirmations
  • Imagined what I will do with the money
  • Working on my belief that I have already won the money within myself now to manifest it into my physical world.
  • Working on theis concept - Conceive. Believe. Achieve.
  • Listened to guided money mediatation.
To manifesting multi-millions!

No comments: