Sunday 26 December 2010

Day 23

I imagined all the things that I would buy for the house today. It felt a bit odd, mentally but it also felt very exciting ... the thought 'what if it comes true' filled me with joy and anticipation. 


Getting over my mental comfort zone seems to be a problem, taking a leap of faith and believing on an unconscious level is where I am struggling.


I continue to read The Secret: The Power and it is helping me to move towards my goal. But when i was explaining it to my friend on a few occasions, she thought i was crazy and it stopped me in my tracks and caused me to doubt. Why do i care about the opinions of others who are not on this journey or starting to embark on the journey? Yes, some of the concepts are far-fetched when you start to explore them but then they make sense and change your life, and it is such a better way to live your life then the normal day to day existence.  




Quotes;


It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. - Muhammad Ali.


Money is neither my God nor my Devil. It is a form of energy which tends to make us more of who we are, whether it's greedy or loving.- Dan Millman.


Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you respond to life.


I always operate out of Personal Power - Anthony Robbins.


You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions. - Adlin Sinclair.


If you expect the best, you will be the best. Learn to use one of the most powerful laws in this world; change your mental habits to belief instead of disbelief. Learn to expect, not to doubt. In so doing, you bring everything into the realm of possibility. - Dr. Norman Vincent Peale


The moment that U recognize and realize the U hold the key 2 your greatness U begin to play in your very own field of infinite possibility.-  Paul Hoffman



Col. Sanders was 65 when he sold his first piece of chicken. What’s amazing is the fact that he was told no, 1009 times, before someone said yes. His secret recipe wasn't herbs and spices, it was determination. Sometimes our greatest asset is simply the ability to stay focused/determined longer than anyone else and change our approach along the way til we reach our goals. A different approach, different result.


Message from God
What you do today is important because you are exchanging a whole day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; and in its place will be something that you had left behind... let it be something good. 



What are your limitations? Whatever you think they are. You are the creator of your walls....and your doors.





No comments: