Saturday 22 January 2011

Oh, what a week!

My intention to win multi-millions in the lotto is working me out on so many levels! From clearing old beliefs and strengthening the new beliefs, to getting in touch with my inner self, to developing my spiritual muscles and getting in touch with my angels, to exercise, to meditation and visualisation, to working out how I want to lead my life, now I have won the lotto (in my mind) and implementing those strategies into my life now, so I am living the lotto lifestyle on an inner level before it manifests on an outer level.

I am reading The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want by Joe Vitale.

I paused before randomly opening the book and it opened to chapter 7 Transformation - Win Big. Oh what a sign! How Would Love Respond?: Imagine If You Were Given a Gift So Powerful That You Knew You Had to Share It with the World by Kurak Ashley.

The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out by Joe Vitale is a must read. I just finished it and have been putting into practise his 5 step formula and I am getting closer to winning the lotto.

Grab your free Breakthrough The Gateway to your Dreams 7 steps to manifestation http://www.facebook.com/breakthroughslifecoaching?v=app_7146470109. I kept trying to read this book and my computer kept freezing up until I found the lotto story (see below) and I felt everything shift especially in my heart, and now i am able to view it!

Grab your free gift from prosperity station http://www.facebook.com/breakthroughslifecoaching?v=app_7146470109

Check out Doreen Virtue on Youtube and Facebook for your angel reading for the year and week plus lots of wonderful angel blessings and help on your journey to winning multi-millions in the lotto.

My card reading on facebook Natasha Foster January 21 at 9:24am Report
Ok well I have decided to pick a card for you from my Unicorn Oracle Card for you from Doreen's Magical Unicorn Oracle Card Deck.Hope you like Unicorns?The card you received is Worth Waiting For.Your patience will be rewarded.

You know what you want and have been waiting for it.This card means that your patience is about to pay off!You'll soon have what your heart desires.It will more likely be better then you expect.Everything happens at a perfect time,and this is why you need to wait.You have lessons to learn,and other people have to be ready as well.Now, everything is set,and you'll find that your prayers have been answered.All of your patience and hard work will now be rewarded.

For now,keep your mind focused on what you want,and don't think about fear in any way.If you become afraid,then ask your angels for help.You need to keep the faith.

What you want is worth waiting for.Instead of settling for something that's "good enough,"you'll now have the best.You deserve the best!


















How AWESOME is that!! My tarot cards all lined up as well and I feel so confident that my dreams will come true very soon!!

I just found this article!!!!! IT IS POSSIBLE!!!! She manifested her lottery win!!! We can do it too!!


The $112 Million Dollar Woman
MAGAZINE

DAVID HOCHMAN

JANUARY 16, 2011


What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a fancy car? That’s what Cynthia
Stafford did after cashing in her $112
million ticket. She scooped up two Bentleys
—a baby-blue convertible and a
bright-orange sedan. Maybe
you’d take a first-class trip to Paris?
Or hire a personal trainer? Stafford did both.

But she did more than change her lifestyle
—she changed her life.
What she really wanted was to make movies, so the
one-time office worker set out to do just that. Nearly four years later, she
heads her own production company. The craziest thing? She predicted 
every bit of her journey. “I knew I’d get here,” Stafford says, as she
sits in the elegant living room of her Los Angeles–area home. “It was 
just a matter of visualizing it.” 

Back in January 2007, Stafford was raising five children and
struggling to pay the bills, so she began lulling herself to 
sleep at night by imagining that she was holding a 
lottery check. She pictured the exact amount: 
$112 followed by lots of zeroes. The story seems
implausible, and yet Stafford’s steady gaze and 
positive energy make you believe her, even the
bit about knowing what she’d be wearing when
she won: a lime-green blouse with a leaf print.
“That part kept surprising me,” she says, laughing.
“I thought I’d lose weight by then and wouldn’t still
 have that top.” 

But that’s what she was wearing the next Mother’s 

Day when she learned the $2 ticket she’d bought 
made her the sole winner in a drawing worth, yes, 
$112 million. “When I found out, I sat in silence for 
a minute because it confirmed how powerful our 
minds can be,” she says with a grin. “ Then I started 
screaming and crying!”


Stafford had always been generous, even back when she had 

much less to give. As a 6-year-old, she forked over her 
allowance to UNICEF, and when her younger brother 
died in a car crash in 1999, she took in his children: 
Qumani, now 14; Sigourney, 15; Jahmil, 18; Charmaine, 
20; and Presley, 22. Stafford opted to take a $67 million 
lump-sum payout from the lottery. So, after sharing the 
prize with her father and older brother, putting away 
funds for the kids’ education, and making some 
giddy purchases, she wrote substantial checks 
to organizations including UNICEF, the Natural 
Resources Defense Council, God’s Love We Deliver, 
and Kids in the Spotlight, a local group that teaches
 filmmaking to low-income and foster children. “I love
helping kids bring out their creativity,” she says.

Then she set about fulfilling her own movie-making dreams. 

Always thinking big, she approached billionaire mogul David
 Geffen, co-founder of the film company DreamWorks SKG, 
for guidance. “I wanted the best people around me, but you 
don’t get that unless you ask,” she says with charming 
directness. His best advice? “Make good investments,” 
Stafford says, “because even $67 million can go quickly.” 
Since their conversation, she has also become actively 
involved in the Geffen Playhouse, a nonprofit Los Angeles theater.   

Says TV producer Gilbert Cates, an adviser of Stafford’s, 
“Cynthia gets what she wants, and what she wants most 
is to make a difference. She’s very smart, doesn’t take 
no for an answer, and she sees only goals where other 
people might see obstacles.”

In 2009, Stafford launched Queen Nefertari Productions 

to develop movie and TV projects. Her first film, now in 
pre-production, is a comedy to be directed by actor 
Kevin Connolly of HBO’s Entourage. She has also 
optioned Don DeLillo’s critically acclaimed novel 
White Noise. “To me, it represents the ultimate challenge 
as an adaptation,” she says.

Meanwhile, Stafford is busy planning a Beverly Hills 

wedding to Lanre Idewu, a personal trainer, and 
outfitting her kids with the latest Wii and Xbox gadgets. 
Still, you get the feeling that if she lost everything tomorrow, 
she’d be just fine. “I would simply visualize it again 
and make it happen,” she says. And you believe her. 

http://www.parade.com/news/2011/01/16-the-112-million-dollar-woman.html

To manifesting millions xx

No comments: