Monday 17 January 2011

I am reading The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out by Joe Vitale.

The five steps by Joe Vitale and put into practise by me;

* Know what you do not want;
- Not to win multi-millions in the lotto.
- Not to be a loser.
- Not to be a failure.

* Know what you do want;
- To win multi-millions in the lotto.
- To be successful.
- To be a winner.

* Get clear
- 'My intention is simple and clear. I desire' p.26 to be a winner, a multi-millionaire and successful.
'I focus on that objective, and erase all errant thoughts from my mind' p.26.

* Feel your intention already achieved;
- I imagine myself buying the ticket feeling confident, excited and full of love and anticipation and the whole process going smoothly.
- I imagine crossing off all the numbers, in a line, on my ticket.
- I imagine what I do when I realise I have won.
- I imagine the call form the lotteries commission and what I will say.
- I imagine who I will tell.
- I imagine the amount that I want to win in my bank account.
- I imagine what I will do with the money.

* Let Go
- I am finding this step the hardest, as I want it so much!
- I am also finding it hard to let go in my mind because i have to buy my ticket.
- I will work on letting it go in my mind after i buy my ticket.

I will let you know my results in February.

After you buy the book The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out by Joe Vitale, put into practice the steps to manifest your lotto win.

To manifesting millions xx

No comments: