Saturday 5 February 2011

I have been struggling with the fear that accompanies stepping into the unknown. The fear of being powerful to create and manifest a multi-million dollar lotto win. The fear of being responsible for my life and to have my life the way I want to live it - the lotto lifestyle. The fear of having everything work out the way I want it to work out. The fear of being bigger within then I have never dared to believe I could be before.The fear of being successful. The fear of being a winner. The fear of Freedom - of having, being and doing all I want in life with no limits, no barriers, no limitations, no restrictions, no irrational fears, no dependence upon others and no 

As Susan Jeffers says " Feel the Fear and do it anyway".

I have asked what can I learn from my fear as fear is only in my mind and fear is only fear itself, and fear is because you do not have the experience yet or have knowledge of what you want. When you do understand what your fear means and why it has shown up in your life, and when you step through the fear you find it simply disappears.

The ways I have combated the fears of change is to imagine what my life will be like when I have won multi-millions in the lotto. I have imagined how I will be with multi-millions, how I will interact with others, how I will spend my days, how I will spend my money, how I will create more prosperity in my life. It is an inner job because when you do your work on the inner level it manifests as your reality, and as the saying goes as you think it so it will be.

Another way is to have a plan. A plan of what you will do with your money. A plan for how you will live the lotto lifestyle. A plan for the new story of your life. A clear, concise and powerful plan of your whole new life.

These exercises are important on your journey to winning multi-millions as it primes your subconscious with the pictures and experiences you want to experience in your life and when you believe that you are a multi-millionaire lotto winner, consciously your subconscious mind brings it into your life.

To manifesting millions xxx

No comments: