Thursday 3 February 2011

I have been getting into the habit of meditating and looking within for the answers to win multi-millions in the lotto.
I have been saying I am a x amount lotto winner over and over again.
I have been visualising what I will do with the money.
I have asked Angels and spirit world for help to win the lotto.
I have prayed that I will win multi-millions in the lotto.
I have wished on the new moon that I win multi-millions in the lotto.

All this is great but I do not believe it or have complete faith that I have won multi-millions in my mind and heart.
This is the area I will work on before the next big draw on Feb 12 2011. OMG! Those numbers equal 7 nd 7 has been coming up for me lately maybe that is the sign I have been looking for, and it is always the picture of my screensaver on my computer. Ah, all the pieces are fitting together - woohoo!! That realisation changes everything.

I have been reading Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life by Wayne Dyer and he says to say what you want over and over again. To hold the imagine of what you want in your mind and it will come to pass. he speaks of many things that are suited to the new way I want to live my life and to win multi-millions in the lotto. Now, to pay the price now by getting crystal clear on exactly where my money will go (especially as I want to turn my winnings into billions. Yes, my ultimate goal is to be a billionaire before the age of 40. I have 5 years and 2 months to reach that goal.), creating a system that works and is easy for others to learn how to win the lotto and creating a money tracker for my multi-millions.

To manifesting multi-millions xx

No comments: