Wednesday 27 October 2010

OMG! Since i have been in the process of winning lotto - money has been pouring into my life!

I have been going for the lotto on and off since my last post but have been distracted as I realised that since I have been focusing on winning the lotto, money has been pouring into my life all year and opportunities for more money have been opening up to me! What a revelation. All I have been saying is "I love having money", "I like having money". I am feeling really happy about it and coming from my heart and excitment bubbles up and it is a delicious feeling. I have been appreciating having money to buy certain thing's, to be able to have certain experiences because i have the money - little thing's like buying people drinks, having takeaway, attending the movies, not worrying how much thing's cost on a small scale and it is working - i have been receiving lots of money all year (cheques in the mail for certain thing's). Try it this week and keep doing it until you see results in your life.

No comments: