Wednesday 27 October 2010

$20 million dollars on 30.10.10

OMG! It is $20 million dollars this saturday night. I am so excited and I hope that I am ready to win it.

What i plan to do leading up to the lotto draw;

* Say affirmations
- I love money and money loves me
- I love have money
- I like having lots of money
- I am a lotto winner
- I am a lotto winner multi-millionaire
- I am lucky
- I am a winner

* Feel the feelings I will experience when I win
- happiness
- elation
- joy
- excitement
- relaxed
- calm
- centered
- ecastic

* Watch mind movie

* Watch Utube films on attracting money and winning the lotto

* Visualise myself winning multi-millions

* Mediatate

* Buy two tickets 1) my numbers 2) an easipick (computer chooses numbers for you)

Wish me luck, beautiful people, and if you are putting into practice these strategies then goodluck!

To your winning prosperity

No comments: