Wednesday 4 August 2010

My journey continues

The decision to win lotto changed my whole life. It brought up all my worth and deserving issues as I opened my mind to what is possible which led to a nervous breakdown when my past of being sexually abused as a child came to the surface. It brought up all my fears surrounding having large sums of money in my life, and this decision brought up all the blocks and limitations I had in my mind and heart. It brought up all my beliefs surrounding money including you have to work hard for your money and you cannot get money for nothing you have to earn it. I primed my mind to win the lotto by researching money, wealth, free money and lotto on the internet and I came across lots of informative websites (I found numerous wealth creation sites but do not have the info anymore so I have listed a couple that impacted my mindset) and books (I read numerous books on money but did not write them down so the ones that I remember are listed below) that helped me change my mindset and my life.


Jamie McIntyre

www.21stcentury.com

What I wish I learnt at school but didn’t – received as a free e-book and later found it at the local library.

Free 3 hour dvd - listened to it while I slept to prime my mind for wealth, as well as watched a few times to prime my mind for the wealth creation strategies.

Sandy Forster

Www.wildlywealthy.com

Wildly wealthy Fast book and companion

I registered for the Millionaire Game and received cheques in my inbox twice per week from the Universe. It was exciting to receive the cheques for various amounts and to spend it on all the things I wanted for my son and I. I brought a scrapbook and added all the pictures of what I wanted in my life and tallied up the amounts each day. I shared with my son what I was doing and he became involved too.

• Read The Secret

• Read Rich dad, poor dad

• Read lots of other wealth books including Suze Orman’s

• Read Think & Grow Rich (found at op shop years ago and brought for 50cents did not realize the significance of the book at the time I just liked the title)

• Watched What the bleep do we know? Mind blowing concepts.

• Watched the Celestine Prophecy

• Brought Get rich subliminal mp3 and ebook

No comments: